AMERICAN AUTO SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By my signature affixed to this document I hereby agree to the transport terms provided by American Auto Shipping. My signature authorizes a small down payment to be paid to American Auto Shipping via a credit or debit card or check by phone or mail when my vehicle is dispatched. I further understand that any remaining balance is due on delivery and that it must be paid in full via cash, a money order, or a certified check to the authorized transporter.
2. While every effort will be made to confirm a driver for the estimated date above, no guarantee of pickup or delivery date can be made. Delays may occur due to carrier schedules, mechanical failure, inclement weather, acts of God, among other unforeseen circumstances. American Auto Shipping will not be responsible for any charges or liabilities incurred due to delay of pickup or delivery. This includes but is not limited to airline tickets or rental car fees. Client will be given the carrier’s schedule at the time of dispatch. The only exception to this is our Concierge Auto Transport Service which includes Free rental car if it takes longer than 14 days from pickup to delivery.
3. Rental car reimbursement will be up to $35 per day up to 15 days. To get paid for the rental car submit the BOL that was signed at pickup by you and the BOL that was signed by you at delivery and a copy of your rental car receipt and email them to email@example.com and we will mail your check within 5 days of receipt.
4. All Concierge Auto Transport clients are to receive a FREE car wash, interior included. Up to $20 per vehicle will be paid for the car wash. Simply have your car washed and take a picture of the receipt and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will mail your check within 5 days.
5. Depending on which shipping option the client chooses: Cheapest, Standard or Priority. Client agrees to allow American Auto Shipping the respective amount of time to secure a motor carrier to perform their transport. Dispatch times for Cheapest: Based upon availability , Standard: 1 week works (90% of the time), Priority: 24-72 hours (90% of the time). Client agrees not to contract the services of any other broker or carrier during this time period.
6. Client agrees to not contract any other broker or carrier during the respective time period which corresponds with their shipping option. Any client that is found working with another broker or carrier during this time period is subject to a non-refundable $200 cancellation fee. Should American Auto Shipping be unable, for any reason, to dispatch the client’s vehicle/vehicles during the listing period, the client may cancel in writing at any time for any reason and the cancellation fee will be waived.
7. Client agrees to be honest and upfront in representing the vehicle. Once a carrier is dispatched the final price will never be altered. Prices are all inclusive of taxes, tolls, full coverage insurance, and fuel. A copy of the dispatch notice will be sent to the Client at the time of dispatch. Any modifications or additions to the vehicle such as lift kits, big tires/rims, vehicles dropped low to the ground, or things of that nature must be stated upfront so American Auto Shipping can assign a carrier accordingly. Client also agrees to inform American Auto Shipping if the vehicle is non-running, prior to dispatching a carrier. Any misrepresentation of the vehicle may result in a change of price and/or a dry run fee of $150 if carrier is made to attend the scene of the pick-up and the shipment is different from expected.
8. Carriers are not licensed or insured to transport any personal or household goods, however we do understand that you may need to put some items in the vehicle. These items must be put in the trunk and kept to a limit of 100 lbs. Any exceptions must be previously discussed and approved by American Auto Shipping. An additional fee may be assessed for personal items of any weight. Any misrepresentation of the personal belongings will result in a change of price and/or a dry run fee of $150 if carrier is made to attend the scene of the pick-up and the shipment is different from expected.
9. Contracted carriers provide door to door transport as long as the truck driver can physically reach the pick-up and delivery addresses. If access to the pickup or delivery location is restricted by narrow streets, low-hanging trees or tight turns, the driver may ask that you meet the truck at a large parking lot nearby, such as a grocery store.
10. Once your vehicle is dispatched to a carrier your price cannot change unless the vehicle is not as described. From the time you sign this contract to the time your vehicle is dispatched to a carrier your price to the carrier can go up due to changes in the prices of diesel fuel, supply and demand on specific routes, high demand dates like 15th of December to January 10th and the week containing July 4th or times of bad weather or national disasters. The broker portion of your fee to American Auto Shipping never goes up.
11. Dispatched orders must be canceled by calling the offices of American Auto Shipping at (888) 505-2851 or sending an email to Support@Americanshippingllc.com. Cancellations must be made no less than 24 hours prior to the pick-up date. Cancellations of dispatched orders are subject to a non-refundable $200 fee.
12. Any damage incurred to vehicle during transport falls directly under the responsibility of the carrier and not American Auto Shipping. All carriers contracted will have insurance to cover damage caused by the driver or theft during the transport. In the event that damage is done, American Auto Shipping will provide you with a full insurance packet for the carrier to file a claim.
13. Client should under no circumstances release or receive vehicle(s) from carrier without an inspection report (Bill of Lading/BOL) regardless of the time of day or the weather conditions. Failure to do so may result in client’s inability to file a damage claim. Carriers insurance will only process claims for damages due to the carrier’s own negligence. Damage must be reported to American Auto Shipping within 24 hours of delivery. Damage must be clearly listed on the BOL and signed by the driver (no exceptions.) In the event that there is damage during transport, the client must notate those damages on the final inspection report, pay the remaining balance stated on this agreement, and then contact the carrier’s main office as well as carrier’s insurance company. Failure to notate any damage on the final inspection report releases the carrier of any liability and would result in the inability to process a damage claim.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. The parties further agree that any legal action arising out of this agreement must be filed in a court of jurisdiction within Clark County, Nevada and American Auto Shipping’s liability is limited to the amount of money American Auto Shipping’s broker’s fee only. Client hereby submits to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right to jurisdiction in any other location.