Our privacy notice discloses the privacy related practices and usage of visitor information for www.AmericanAutoShipping.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. Here we notify you of the following:
- What private, personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site.
- How we use your information to provide our free auto shipping quote service or book an order.
- With whom we share your information to provide our free auto transport quote service.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1) Auto Transport Information Collection
We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via our free auto shipping quote form, via email or by your use of our toll-free phone number through which you provide your auto transport information. To provide our free service we collect the following information:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Your vehicle information including: Year, Make, Model, Type and running condition
- Pickup city, state and possibly zip code
- Delivery city, state and possibly zip code
- Approximate date for pickup of the vehicle(s) that you want shipped
2) How we use your Information
When you fill out our free form online or give your contact information to one of our representatives, your information is then used to provide an accurate price quote or to book your order.
3) With whom we might share your auto transport Information
We will not share or sell your information with anyone for any reason except the operator of the truck, ship or plane that transports your vehicle.
4) What choices are available to you regarding your auto transport information
Once you have entrusted your information to us, if for whatever reason you want to ensure that we remove it from our records, simply contact us and we will efficiently address your concerns directly with you. Your options include:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you, if possible;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
5) Our security procedures regarding your auto transport information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6) How you can correct any inaccuracies in your auto shipping information.
7) California Consumer Access and Deletion Rights
For those customers that would like more information about our use of Customer Account Data or Customer Usage Data, you have the ability to request:
- that we provide details about the categories of personal information that we collect about you, including how we collect and share it;
- that we provide you access to the personal information we collect about you; and
- that we delete the personal information we have about you.
Please be aware that when you ask us for these things, we will take steps to verify that you are authorized to make the request.
Submit requests to email@example.com
Contact Information for American Auto Shipping
Our Website: https://www.americanautoshipping.com/
Toll-Free Telephone # to receive a quote or book an order: 1-800-930-7417
Mailing Address: 3283 E Warm Springs Rd. STE 100 Las Vegas, NV 89120