Our privacy notice discloses the privacy related practices and usage of visitor information for www.AmericanAutoShipping.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. Here we notify you of the following:
1. What private, personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site.
2. How we use your information to provide our free auto shipping quote service.
3. With whom we share your information to provide our free auto transport quote service.
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
6. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1) Auto Transport Information Collection
We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via our free auto shipping quote form, via email or by your use of our toll-free phone number through which you provide your auto transport information. To provide our free service we collect the following information:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Your vehicle information including: Year, Make, Model, Type and running condition
- Pickup city, state and possibly zip code
- Delivery city, state and possibly zip code
- Approximate date for pickup of the vehicle(s) that you want shipped
2) How we use your Information
When you fill out our free form online or give your information to one of our representatives, your information will be distributed to never any more than ten (10) reputable, reliable auto transport brokers. All brokers you receive quotes from are fully licensed, bonded and insured as per federal and state regulations. Your information is never shared with any other third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your auto transport quote request, specifically to provide you with auto transport quotes from licensed auto transport brokers.
3) With whom we might share your auto transport Information
Your information is shared with about 10 licensed auto transport brokers, for them to provide you with an accurate quote for shipping your vehicle from your pickup location to your destination and for them to communicate their quotes directly to you so that you can work directly with them to get you vehicle shipped at the right price by the right people.
4) What choices are available to you regarding your auto transport information
Once you have entrusted your information to us, if for whatever reason you want to ensure that we remove it from our records, simply contact us by email or telephone and we will efficiently address your concerns directly with you. Your options include:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you, if possible;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
5) Our security procedures regarding your auto transport information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6) How you can correct any inaccuracies in your auto shipping information.
Contact Information for American Auto Shipping
Toll-Free Telephone for Auto Transport Quotes:
(You can also use our auto transport online form to get free auto shipping quotes)
Business Telephone for American Auto Shipping 1-800-930-7417
3439 NE Sandy Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232