Cary is a city in both Wake and Chatham counties in North Carolina, and according to the 2000 US Census the town’s population was over 94,000. According to more recent estimates, however, the town’s population has skyrocketed to over 134,000, which makes it the largest town and the seventh largest municipality in the state.
- No waiting, see your price NOW, Just fill out the form above.
- FREE door to door auto transport quotes for individuals, car dealers and other businesses.
- Whether you are shipping one vehicle or multiple vehicles. We can give you FAST, INSTANT, no obligation quotes.
Cary was first founded in 1750 and its original name was Bradford’s Ordinary; the town was built in the middle of two major cities, which prompted the North Carolina Railroad to be built through the town. By 1854 the name had changed to Cary and the growth of the city became organized, with city ordinances helping to control the growth of the town.
During the summer months the city’s temperatures hit around 85 degrees during the day, with overnight lows often dropping to around 65 degrees overnight. However, during the winter months, temperatures typically top out around 50 degrees during the day, with overnight lows often dropping to around 32 degrees overnight.
Cary auto transport is easy to find if you know what you’re doing. And we do! Get a free quote any time via our online quote form, or give us a call at 800-930-7417 to speak to an agent. We can help you ship your vehicle to or from anywhere in the United States. So call or go online today and see what American Auto Shipping can do for you!
- City of Cary Official Website: http://www.townofcary.org/
- Cary on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cary,_North_Carolina
- The Official Guide to Cary: http://www.visitraleigh.com/visitor-guide/
- Cary on City Data: http://www.city-data.com/city/Cary-North-Carolina.html
Cary Zip Codes Include:
27511, 27512, 27513, 27518, 27519